Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sunshine's Dollhouse (Part 2)


After dropping Sunshine off with her mother, I opened the box to look at my “gift.” Out of the box, poured of hundreds of wooden parts.   

After searching for the instruction sheet, I found a group of papers that looked more like a manual to program my computer.  After looking over the 17 page instruction manual, I realized that this had more attachments for me than when I bought my house back in 2001.

It also dawned on me that I was going to have to be creative in construction because of not having many of the tool or available cash resources. Since I’m currently unemployed, the one thing I have plenty of is time. I gathered the few tools I had and purchased some paint. After days of procrastination, Sunshine’s Doll House is now  underway… 



No comments:

Post a Comment